Kerafill Keratin Hair Straightening Treatment
Kerafill Keratin treatment is an efficient hair taming and volume reducing treatment that eliminates kinky and frizzy hair.
Its protein rich formula actually improves the health and condition of the hair and makes it more manageable.
Step 1 : Kerafill Purifying Shampoo 280ml
- Deeply Clarifies
- Remove Residue and Build-up
- Prepare the hair for treatment
Exclusively developed for hair before Keratin Treatment. The unique deep cleansing formula not only clarifies hair deeply and removes residual build-up, but also opens hair cuticle to prepare the best hair environment for Keratin Treatment, it’s a must for a perfect keratin hair treatment.
Massage into wet hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Kerafill Purifying Shampoo. Lather and rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Kerafill Keratin Treatment(Without Formaldehyde) 280ml
- Eliminates Frizzy Hair
- Maintains Hair Straight
- Rejuvenates Damaged Hair
This Brazilian Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary hair reconstructor and volume reducing treatment that eliminates kinky and frizzy hair textures, leaving hair straight, healthy and shinny. Keratin, together with a highly concentrated protein compound, has a unique synergy that acts fast and vigorously to regenerate and rebuild the hair shaft, making it smooth and naturally straight. It works on all types of hair.
1. Wash hair twice on chemically-treated hair and three times on virgin hair with Keratin Purifying Shampoo.
2. Blow hair to 100% dry.
3. Shake the bottle well. Pour approximately 2-3 OZ of Keratin Treatment into bowl. Apply to hair with brush using 1/2’’ sections. Comb through every section until hair is completely saturated. (Gloves should be worn for this application).
4. Place hair in cap.
5. For chemically-treated or damaged hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 20 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry. For very resistant, coarse hair, allow hair to absorb solution for 30 minutes and blow hair to 100% dry.
6. With a heat resistant comb, divide hair into 4 sections.
7. Using a 450°F (230°C) flat iron, start at the nape of the neck, taking 1/8 inch sections. Slowly move the iron from root to ends 5~7 times (7~10 times for extremely curly coarse hair) infusing the Brazlian Keratin Treatment into the hair shaft. For chemically treated damaged hair reduce heat to 430°(200°C).
8. After 3 days or 72 hours, hair should be washed with Keratin Daily Shampoo and Conditioner.(Shampoo does not contain Sodium Chloride).